Friday, October 12, 2007

What an Underwear Party Taught Me

I have gone to two different underwear parties. No not where you buy underwear, it’s where you party with nothing on but your underwear. Sound crazy? Loosen up because its not. Before the first party there was a small amount of anxiety because of all the unknowns but that all went away two minutes into the party. I was a bit more reserved for the first party and wore boxer briefs… and I felt like that was a good effort considering how short the boxers were. The photo below is not of me but the Punto Blanco underwear that the guy has on is what I wore to the first party. For the second underwear party I had dropped a couple pounds and decided to step out a little farther and wear briefs. In the world of men’s underwear the selection is very limited. The briefs category tends to have more options which makes the fashion side of the party a bit more fun. I wore a pair of briefs made by Andrew Christian… and man I felt good. Again, a photo is below but that is not me in the photo. The underwear parties were a blast and if you ever get the chance to go to one… do it! You will become more confident in your skin.
Now to the point of this post. Underwear always seem to be a very important thing to females but males really don’t put much stock into the undie category. I think this is a huge mistake. Most guys tend to think, “if no one is going to see them who cares.” That seems like a very valid point but it is the farthest thing from the truth. There is something about wearing nice underwear that makes you feel great. I can’t explain it but I know it is the truth. Do yourself or your guy a favor and go to
http://www.skiviez.com and purchase you (if you are a guy)/your guy something out of the ordinary.

PS- Guys, research the Andrew Christianson briefs… they have a little pick me up secret that you will dig.

PSS- I’m getting used to the shaved head and I really like it. I didn't realize how much your hair actually allows you to hide your face. Not having any hair really puts your facial features out there...

No comments: