Thursday, October 11, 2007

I totally changed my look

Let’s talk about my hair for a second. I like to consider myself a stylish guy and my hair is just as important as the clothes that I wear. Lately the plan has been to let my hair get a bit longer, especially the bangs. This hair style was really cool in theory but it just wasn’t working for me. Between bike riding and other sports the long hair became a bit unpleasant once I got hot and sweaty. So my haircut was scheduled for last night at 7:30 pm and I didn’t have a clue what to tell my stylist to do. I am one of those sit in the chair and give the person total control type of guys. We talked about going back to the faux-hawk… but I had already done that. It was an awesome hairstyle but I got tired of keeping it tame for the everyday work environment.

All that being said I decided to shave my head. It’s something that I have always wanted to do but was kind of chicken to do. The new cut is very GQ… well minus the big muscles.

Not having any hair is a very weird thing. You feel things on head that you have never felt before. Every time I touch my head its like “wow” there isn’t any hair to mess with. The lack of hair really makes a person’s face stand out which can almost give you a feeling of insecurity for a brief moment.

All and all I think I dig the new look.

No comments: