Thursday, November 8, 2007

Some Guys Are Absolute Idiots

As I was walking back to my office from lunch I stopped at an intersection to wait on the light to change. While I was standing there an attractive white female walked behind me and proceeded to walk across the street that had the right of way at the moment. She got about 15 feet away then this African American guy yells out, “Damn girl you fine. You gots a boyfriend. Uh, you fine girl.” What an idiot! Did he think she was just going to turn around and say “Actually I don’t, would you like to go get a hotel room?”

I also love when guys whistle at females that are out in public exercising. I guess they think by whistling that a secret message will be sent to the females brain making her instantly show her boobs.

If you act like this, you simply do not deserve to be respected.

No comments: