Friday, November 9, 2007

My Overcoat Makes Me Feel Like a Mobster

Yes. I said it. My black overcoat makes me feel like a mobster. I am officially a tool.

Overcoats are absolutely necessary for anyone (especially guys). You can’t put on dress pants and a dress shirt and rock your little puffy jacket that gets your sleeves wrinkled… not to mention that it looks more casual than your outfit.

If you don’t own an overcoat please pay attention to what I am about to say. Don’t pay $1,000 for an overcoat! Don’t even pay $500. Here is why. I went to Macy’s last year in search of an overcoat and feared that I was going to pay $1,000 for something that met my standards. I could not have been more wrong! I tried on several expensive coats but at the end of the day I left with a coat made by Nautica for around $200. The coat looks just as good as the high dollar coats and I couldn’t be happier with it.

Last but not least, if it’s your first overcoat make sure you purchase black.

No comments: